Monday, January 30, 2012

The idea...

So you know how bird watchers enjoy spotting birds? Ever heard the term "Big Year"? According to Wikipedia, "A Big Year is an informal competition among birders to see who can see or hear the largest number of species of birds within a single calendar year and within a specific geographical area."


So what does that have to do with cars? Well I love cars, specially old rare ones.And that got me thinking. Why not take a photo and note of each classic car that I find in the wild (on the road, where they belong)?


And to make it more interesting, I'm going to post each time I see a classic car, with photographic proof. At the end of the year, I'm going to find out just how many I spotted. And I raise a challenge to all other car lovers out there, see if you can beat me!


Have a look at my following post  regarding the rules. And have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment